2010年11月19日 星期五

The feeling in PY


started the practice in PY four days
just feel some none-touchable stress in my mind at the begining
it let me remember mei fung, who is my classmate of TSA and worked in hospital before
however, she resign because she get the weight lost so much
and i now feel i am in same condition
because i will compare the work in PY and TMH
think i have more experience, i can do much better than others
at the first few days, i just get my intake amount is lower than normal days, even i used so much energy
and i feel something is not satisfy in my heart
i still cannot be a spongy to absorb more water
it is difficult to suit a new environment?

today, i feel much better
because i take up the case back from OT
actually, i only go to OT with EN once , just for send out pt
but the ic let me to take back the case alone
i feel more confidence and know they think i can afford this
so it make me feel so glad
keep cont' ~~~HAHA~

沒有留言: