2010年6月22日 星期二

Lonely

lonely....
i have no friends, only have colleague, that's all
i will not receive any phone call from the people i know, except my boyfriend
"classmates" this term is already a past vocabulary
no invitation during the festival, that is my life
a big wrong choice will make you lost all the friends

it is really very lonely during festival
and today i feel it again
one of the university classmate get married
i am looking forward to go to see the wedding and give them my bless
but just the two days before the wedding
i get notice i cannot get the invitation, only invite my boyfriend, also my classmate
SO DISAPPOINTED
i have already thought what i dress, what i wear
want to buy a new shoe today
but they didn't invite me
they forget me? hate me? fear of me?..................
i want to see them to know what they think
but i don't have any opportunity to meet them
my boyfriend still told me to be happy that i don't need to pay the money
he didn't say anything
i just want to know is it his decision and is it my classmates together decision to not let me meet them
embarrassing to see me?
feel so sad............... no words can express this feeling

沒有留言: